I saw this listed on Boingboing.net.
Amazing video from the 70s (I hope!) of a Finnish version of YMCA, called NMKY.
There are 5 things I love about this video
1) The keyboard player, his crappy synth sound, his 70s clothing and beaming smile.
2) The lead singer and his wardrobe
3) The back-up singers and their choreography
4) The bass player. He has some sick chops! Apparently he is famous, Pekka Pohjola (in Finland). There are a few quotes (early on) in the comments on YouTube like "Did he need the money?", "Why Pekka, why?", etc.
5) The band's total lack of emotion.
It's only 2 minutes so you really can't loose.